1.4K views

Joined in Feb 2015.At the time of joining Manager said he is the owner and he can trash the agreement whenever we wanted to cancel and so we decided on 12 month contract.

The gym was quite far from my apartment and could not make up much of the time after office hours and felt paying $60 each month for not using it much is not worth it. So decided to break the contract and informed the manager 20 days before the 1st of April. the manager agreed and a few days later was shocked to see the $200 cancellation charges on my Card. Bull ***..

When asked, he said it included calcellation fee of 80+, Annual Gym maintainance fee 40+, and 60 for the month of April. Cancellation fee is fine but why the *** should they charge for month of April and Annual fee.

Completely disappointed.If you value your money then I do not recommend Anytime Fitness

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Anytime Fitness. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants Anytime Fitness to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Anytime Fitness gym membership cancellation for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Anytime Fitness?

Comments

I am wondering all this people that are getting scam can we all sue them they stole $1000 from me

The contract says you're liable for any dues within 30 days of your notice.

I'm not saying it's right, but that's why.

Except I was told I wouy have to pay off the rest oy the year.