Worst customer service I have ever received.

Printed off the 14 day pass online.

Walked into the 53rd St. Anytime Fitness and poke my head into the staff office.

The manager says " oh you're not my appointment"

So I ask if I can sit down real quick and present him with the 14 day pass.

He says "We only honor the 7 day pass not the 14 day pass."

So I ask, "How come?"

He says "Because 14 days is too many."

He asks for a photo I.D which I give him and asks about the city being different.

I had just recently moved up here with my boyfriend so my ID is not updated yet.

He couldn't fathom that this was the case and asked for paperwork or a bill with my address on it.

After me asking what can I do so that I can workout today, and getting no solution, I ask if I can bring in a bill tomorrow and just sign up for today.

He says that would be ok. Then his appointment walks in, he stands up and essentially kicks me out of his office.

"You can wait ten minutes or set up another appointment"

As a result I left and do not plan on going back.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Anytime Fitness. The most disappointing about anytime fitness membership from Anytime Fitness was customer service and manager , but reviewer liked i would not give them another dime. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Anytime Fitness.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fitness Centers category for more informed decision or compare Anytime Fitness to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Anytime Fitness?

Comments