Seriously guys and girls DON'T JOIN THIS GYM...their cancellation process is complete BS.The only way you can do it is by moving out in the country to where Anytime doesn't occupy, become permanently disable...yeah let me go jump out a *** building then :/ or die.

And are we not living in the 21st century, why do we have to write a letter for the cancellation??? FOR REAL!

And don't give me "oh you should have read the contract..." I was trying but the a**hole of a owner was f***ing rushing me to sign it.Don't join unless you want to become a money tree for them.

Review about: Anytime Fitness Membership.

Had an Experience with Anytime Fitness?

Comments

And they still keep calling they have called my phone a total of 26 times since May 19. June 20th was the most they called at 9am twice, 1:45pm twice, and around 5pm twice. I am about to report these guys on harassment.

David Barton Gym - No Privacy: Women in Men's locker room, Men taking selfies only with towels on.... David Barton Gym "WOMEN Employees IN THE Men's LOCKER ROOM, see PICS. They have female employees who clean locker room, mainly one older women, and supervisor who is younger, shock when you..." Read more Planet Fitness - I HAVE BEEN A LOYAL CUSTOMER SINCE 2012, I HAVE LOST 75 LBS. Planet Fitness "After being a member for 5 years, I have been wearing the same style tops they decided to tell me I was showing to much skin. Well the females there..." Read more ANYTIME FITNESS AGAIN Anytime Fitness "I just wrote a review now I'm highly pissed because I was just told I have to go to the website and email someone to cancel my membership but in..." Read more Anytime Fitness - Banned after submitting a negative review about unathorized baby in the gym Anytime Fitness "I posted the following review on Yelp - http://www.yelp.com/biz/anytime-fitness-alpharetta?hrid=2_4K_qenr1WTPQqRwcUk6A and was subsequently banned from their facility. Prior to leaving this review, I addressed my issue with CarolAnn Fitzpatrick (co-owner) over 2 months..." Read more Brighter Image Lab - Misused photos & go fund me account Brighter Image Lab "Back in 2015, I was searching for option cheaper than having all my teeth removed and getting an upper denture. I sent in a phone and a testimonial to these..." Read more Essay Lions - One of the Best Term Paper Writers Essay Lions "According to educators, there are numerous benefits that come with writing term papers. One of the reasons is that term papers allow writers to make known new knowledge to the..." Read more Poor customer service and lacking honesty in sales by Kissvivi Kissvivi "I purchased $195+ USD of Tee Tops from Kissvivi. First issue was "Buy 2, Get 3rd free." I was refunded some of that money. So I still paid $153+ USD...." Read more Maaco - Bad paint job and broke window Maaco "Took my SUV in to have the driver side painted. Plan black was used and you can see the difference because I have sparklers in my black paint. But when..." Read more