Michigan City, Indiana
1.7K views
2.0

I went to Anytime Fitness with a friend who has a membership because they kept talking about how great of a place it is. So, I decided to give it a try.

We met at the Michigan City, Indiana Anytime Fitness. These are the things that happened that have made me decide that I will NEVER join Anytime Fitness! First of all when we went through the door, before we could even take our coats off we were greeted in a not so professional manner by a girl wanted our FOB's. We explained that this was my first time in the gym and wanted to see what it was like.

I was then told in a not so professional manner that I needed to pay $10.00 to be there for one day! I follow the girl to sign up for the day and once again not so professionally was told, put your information here and are you paying with cash or credit card! I gave her my military ID and credit card. Second, not once was I asked or even taken on a tour to be shown what all the place had to offer, I wasn't told that if I had any questions to ask, but after arriving two men were taken on a tour and told that if they had any questions, to not hesitate to ask, this was from the same girl who I dealt with.

Third after I left and found their web site I see that there is a 7 day free pass that I could have used so I could go back and really see what the place could offer. I was never offered this offer, I will make sure that I tell my family, friends and fellow veterans to stay away from Anytime Fitness!

Product or Service Mentioned: Anytime Fitness Membership.

Anytime fitness Cons: Response from one staff worker.

Comments