1.7K views
2.0
Cleanliness

I went to Anytime Fitness with a friend who has a membership because they kept talking about how great of a place it is.So, I decided to give it a try.

We met at the Michigan City, Indiana Anytime Fitness. These are the things that happened that have made me decide that I will NEVER join Anytime Fitness! First of all when we went through the door, before we could even take our coats off we were greeted in a not so professional manner by a girl wanted our FOB's. We explained that this was my first time in the gym and wanted to see what it was like.

I was then told in a not so professional manner that I needed to pay $10.00 to be there for one day! I follow the girl to sign up for the day and once again not so professionally was told, put your information here and are you paying with cash or credit card! I gave her my military ID and credit card. Second, not once was I asked or even taken on a tour to be shown what all the place had to offer, I wasn't told that if I had any questions to ask, but after arriving two men were taken on a tour and told that if they had any questions, to not hesitate to ask, this was from the same girl who I dealt with.

Third after I left and found their web site I see that there is a 7 day free pass that I could have used so I could go back and really see what the place could offer.I was never offered this offer, I will make sure that I tell my family, friends and fellow veterans to stay away from Anytime Fitness!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of anytime fitness membership from Anytime Fitness. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $10 and wants Anytime Fitness to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was response from one staff worker. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Anytime Fitness for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Anytime Fitness?

Comments