1.4

Worst service when you ask for cancellation, they behave like we are stealing there money.I paid 6 months not went to gym for 1 day.

When I ask for cancellation I got 4 different answers every time and no word of cancellation so far. If the company is country wide rules should also be same across all facilities. Worst worst and worst. Never get into contract with Anytime fitness.

The fitness center I experienced is in Peoria, IL.The manager is the worst of all in the facility, just handed over the contract sheet and let go without a solution to fix the issue.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of not being able to cancel and bad manager. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of anytime fitness manager. Anytime Fitness needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned anytime fitness manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Anytime Fitness.

Had an Experience with Anytime Fitness?

Comments

Livermore, California, United States #945090

They are independently owned franchises.Although there are guidelines each location must follow (like other franchises) there are also certain aspects of which each owner can set.

Here's an example: Subway runs a $5 footlong in my area often.

However, If I drive 10 miles away and stop at a Subway in another area, they don't necessarily offer the same pricing since they are an independent franchise.