Peoria, Illinois
1.4

Worst service when you ask for cancellation, they behave like we are stealing there money. I paid 6 months not went to gym for 1 day.

When I ask for cancellation I got 4 different answers every time and no word of cancellation so far. If the company is country wide rules should also be same across all facilities. Worst worst and worst. Never get into contract with Anytime fitness.

The fitness center I experienced is in Peoria, IL. The manager is the worst of all in the facility, just handed over the contract sheet and let go without a solution to fix the issue.

Product or Service Mentioned: Anytime Fitness Manager.

Anytime fitness Cons: Not being able to cancel, Bad manager, No help on the phone, Response from staff worker, Poor customer service.

Comments

They are independently owned franchises. Although there are guidelines each location must follow (like other franchises) there are also certain aspects of which each owner can set.

Here's an example: Subway runs a $5 footlong in my area often.

However, If I drive 10 miles away and stop at a Subway in another area, they don't necessarily offer the same pricing since they are an independent franchise.