Strike 1 - set up meeting to discuss membership - no one showed up to meet me

Strike 2 - decided to try again (trust is a little shaky but maybe they will rectify that). Was given name of person to meet with.

Arrived to be told that no such person exists--"I" am wrong. Trust totally destroyed--left premises. Called when I got home. Wanted to speak to manager.

BQuestion of the day--Was I or wasn't I talking to the manager.? All of a sudden the same person that answered the phone who said the manager wasn't there says that I'm speaking to the manager ( the voice is the same). Blames the name discrepancy on the switchboard. Ok......maybe.

Just have no trust in dealing with these folks. How do you know who you are really dealing with? I don't care about names but I do want to know that I am being dealt with honestly. Strike 2 you're out.

Too many gyms out there to deal with questionable people.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with convience of location and stated that there is a room for improvement of no help on the phone and bad manager. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of anytime fitness customer care. Anytime Fitness needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned anytime fitness customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Anytime Fitness.

Comments