983 Hawkeye Ave SW #8, Le Mars, IA 51031, USA
3.3

I have been a long time member of Anytime Fitness in Le Mars Iowa and as of today, I made be leaving. A man, who was apparently fixing some of the treadmills was having a conversation with the manager, Chris.

They were discussing prior managers and the way the repair man apparently got paid. Then he started spouting political stuff that I found offensive and I told him so. We proceeded to get into a fiery debate at which time, the "repair" man told me he was the owner and that I should get out. The manager just stood there and at no time came to my defense or made any attempt to diffuse the situation.

I left very upset. I have always enjoyed my workouts at this facility, and until today I would never have considered canceling my membership. I must add that the "repair" man in question also threatened to call the authorities on me. I don't believe that the gym is where someone should air their political views, and if he is an employee of the gym, should never be political.

And since I was the paying member, the manager should have taken steps to calm us both down. I am very upset and plan on spreading the word about this incident.

Product or Service Mentioned: Anytime Fitness Manager.

Reason of review: Rude employees.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments