955 W Wade Hampton Blvd #1a, Greer, SC 29650, USA

I was a member of this gym and paid my dues every month, I met my now husband and moved to an area more than 45 min from the Greer, SC branch and made that location aware. I was informed that they would take care of it and that if I ever moved back to the area I would be welcome to rejoin or if I moved to a closer location I could move locations.

I send an email today and I am informed my account was sent to collections!! Thank goodness Golds Gym just opened a new location in walking distance to the Greer Anytime Fitness! Bad bussiness!

I am highly disappointed because I really enjoyed the gym when I lived close by, Megan Richardson wanted to email me that they were not legally allowed to sign someone up unless they paid their past due balance. Well you are not legally allowed to put my account in collections when I followed the contract and made the location aware and sent a letter from my landlord, so I will see what an attorney can assist me with!

Product or Service Mentioned: Anytime Fitness Membership.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: I want my old membership cleared .

Comments