Brainerd, Minnesota
Resolved
1.4

This gym sucks. They had a great little gym over by the dollar store but then moved to a new location so they could add classes and hike the cost of membership.

I have been sick seven times using the facilities from people never cleaning off the equipment after use and being sick themselves. When I complained about it, rather than be more vigilant they placed a snarky sign about it near the elliptical machine I use the most. Which reminds me, after seven years they haven't once fixed or replaced a single elliptical machine. None of them work properly and that is the whole reason I came to the gym was to use that machine.

I tried to get out of my membership a few times after a finanical issue came up and all they would do is suspend the membership for a few months. They do not care about anything but money and the place is a cesspool.

DO NOT GO TO ANYTIME FITNESS BRAINERD, MINNESOTA. Waste of money and you'll probably get sicker than a dog and pass it on to your whole family if you happen to space wiping the machines down before you use them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Anytime Fitness Customer Care.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Anytime fitness Pros: Old location.

Anytime fitness Cons: Moving to the new location.

Comments