I went to anytime fitness in lexington sc south lake dr on Monday. When i walked and we started talked i told the guy i wanted a trainer.

The whole time he was showing me the equipment and how times worked i still told him i needed a train to work with me. We set down and he began to tell me the cost of the membership. The cost was like 37.00 and change. Not a bad deal so i signed up for 24 months.

Still at that i was still bring up a trainer. Nothing else was said. I thought i was all set to start working with a trainer on Thursday. BUT, when i returned on Thursday i had a meeting with the trainer after be there for over an hour i was told at that time the membership did not cover the trainer.

I was then told it would cost me another 30.00 per hours. Yes i was shocked. I can't afford a 120.00 more a month. I thank Anytime Fixness should me stop paying because i was never told about the other cost before i signed up.

Yes very unhappy with them. On top of that i had to pay 40.00 for the key fob

Product or Service Mentioned: Anytime Fitness Membership.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments