130 Young St #101, Alliston, ON L9R 1P8, Canada
3.8

This facility was presented wonderfully by its now regional Manager a couples years back. I have enjoyed my experience with this location until recently.

Equipment repair takes months, replacement of materials or the addition of new material is not communicated to members so that we feel we have a voice. Additional fees are charged yearly for cleaning and machine repair which should be covered in our regular biweekly fees. Certain trainers are often found on their cell phones during training sessions and when conversing with the office manager she presents to not know about damaged materials or much of anything to do with the gym.

Although staff are kind I feel this location has gone down hill due to the lack of involvement with the owners. The location manager and regional manager have more then once stated the owners don’t get involved with the day to day or customers even when requested.

So very frustrated with how they have chosen to handle my withdrawal from the facility.

Product or Service Mentioned: Anytime Fitness Gym Facility.

Comments