I lost my job several months ago but have continued to keep up my membership. I went today to see if they could at least freeze it as I simply CAN NOT afford the monthly fee right now.

The owner would not allow me to do so. I am beyond angry. I have told so many people to join there and I paid additional money to train there as well along with their ridiculous $10 monthly fees to do the Les Miles classes. After having a membership there since February of 2016, you would think they may have been a little more sympathetic to my situation and at least allowed me to freeze my membership until I had full time employment.

I don't understand how someone would do that to me when I clearly can no longer stay at this gym. I was told they would freeze it but that meant continuing to take out my monthly membership, which makes no sense to me at all.

This is why I never wanted to join there in the first place. Now I'm stuck and they could care less.

Product or Service Mentioned: Anytime Fitness Membership.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Allow me to hold my membership until I have full time employment again..

Comments