Grand Junction, Colorado
3.6

I had to cancel my gym membership due to loss of job in our family. The young man in the office offered to freeze my account for a year and if I did not reapply I would be dropped off the list. I really liked the gym, just could not afford it right now, so I thought this was a deal. Well, my account was only froze for 1 month and I was charged after one month. I called the 877 number, which you would think would help you. They sent me back to the gym I had the membership. I also gave them a call and of course I got the answering machine which I was not happy. I left them my number and they never called me back. I could not get this resolved. I have not gotten my refund back and I have a bad feeling they will charge me again unless I go to the office and face them again.

Buyer beware if you are wanting to cancel.

Product or Service Mentioned: Anytime Fitness Membership.

Comments

I have the exact same problem. Was told i could freeze my account for 3 months.

If i didn't contact them back by the time the 3 months was up my membership would be cancelled. Just recently found out they have been billing me for the past 5 months.

No refund either from the gym. Apparently they dont have the authority.

Same with me