Update by user Nov 01, 2015

For some reason this says Manahawkin, New Jersey. This situation is in Saint Paul, MN.

Original review posted by user Nov 01, 2015

I signed myself and my 13 year old daughter up at the St. Paul location, and when we went in, I asked for a brochure and got completely overhauled by the guy.

He said we had free enrollment, and only had to pay for our keys. Fine. He said there was a 'club enhancement' fee that we could pay in either September or February. On my agreement it says February 10.

In September we had our dues taken, along with another $89. I called and was told it was the 'club enhancement' fee. I b*tched about it and was able to the the late fee(?) back. So then I read my agreement, which says, "To cancel, write a letter saying that you do not wish to be bound by the contract." I did so for both myself and daughter, and I was told by Hollie that my contract didn't end until March and I couldn't cancel.

So now they are still going to be charging me and my minor child for this membership. DO NOT SIGN UP TO ANYTIME FITNESS!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Anytime Fitness Membership.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Cancelled membership with no other payments..

Anytime fitness Pros: Access to all facilities 24 7.

Anytime fitness Cons: Cancellation policies.

• Contracts are in blood