701 Centennial Blvd N, Warman, SK S0K 4S0, Canada
1.5

So i had email the owner of the Anytime Fitness Warman location asking to cancel my membership due to some financial difficult and once i had those in order i would reapply my membership. He basically said i cannot cancel my membership due to being in two year contract with them, i either have to become physically disable or moved 24 km away and 5 km away from anytime fitness gym or die.

which is horrible. so basically said im stuck with them and they automatically renew the contract with you after the two year contract with out your knowledge even if you want to not renew it.

i have email him stating that im not going to be using the gym and i would rather not pay for something im not using but he kept invading the statement and going on how to book me in for a training session, which i told him i didn't want because i have no funds to continue paying for the gym. i might have to get some legal help.

Product or Service Mentioned: Anytime Fitness Membership.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: cancel my membership .

Comments