West Ryde, New South Wales
1.2K views

anytime fitness charge me $50 for unreasonable reason. i work out at the gym in westryde sydney australia .

i have been member for 2 years there. yesterday manager dominic guy called me come n pay$50 because i let someone in. situation was this he was my friend who always workout with me i saw he ticked his ellectric key n he followed me and i heard alarm was on. did i let someone stranger in without key??

did i open door for stranger?? did i grab my friend hand n pull him inside ?? did i borrow my key ??? tell me what have i done so wrong n paying$50.

im am no more than a member im not a staff overthere u dont force me do this and that especially paying fine. i workedout for about 10 years here and there many gym i know what is right and wrong dominc manager said i have responsibility because i open the door yes i open the door i didnt know he will enter at same time . it wasnt me. i know this rule has been more strict for about few month ago i never know this rule i dont care what rule anytimefitness been changed strictly.

even police understand if any law changed all the sudden they give a chance by warning. it is ridiculours. paying fine for this??? i dont want pay and i m not gonna pay ?

its not only this time i felt something unhappy they wanred me dont make noise when i workout everyone knows when we lift maximam weight noise coming out automatically. we didnt screaming so everyone in westryde can hear this!! i brought a lot of people to gym so they will make contract about 3 month ago i brought my roommate n what staff said to me is dont bring him inside he needs to see infront of the door i told him he cant speak english so i just want quick explain so he can decide but they said its a rule. ok whats next ?

gonna charge me bc i took a shower long)??

this is ridiculous they think its only gym in australia. lts happy or unhappiness i feel like im in north korea or china is this communist country????

Product or Service Mentioned: Anytime Fitness Membership.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments