4.3
Cleanliness
Equipment Quality

So anytime fitness would not let me cancel my membership 3 months after I open it.I came in a couple of times to walk on the tread mills thinking it will help with my knees but it just made it worst.

First off I am disable, Second it was me and a friend who signed up together but the men is threathen to sue us. We signed up in january we made like 3 payments the 4th payment couldn't be made because there was no money so they kept overdrafting my friend account which was $200 dollars worth of overdraft fees after that she was forced to close her account because of the overdraft fees. They called asking for another credit card we said we didn't have another one to give can we come in and cancel the lady said if we cancel we will have to pay $900 dollars or get on a payment plan so pretty much we was force to get on a payment plan after we said there was no job, nor money coming no time soon. She still didn't care no phone calls but a robot men who kept calling saying " something is wrong with your payment please update your account".

We didn't receive no letters nor e-mails or phone calls from a human. As of july 27, 2017 a men called unknown and left a nasty voicemail. I asked my friend did she know the voice she said he called me to unknown but she answered with him saying he sueing us for no payment.

I am to mad when the only thing they couldv'e made us do is pay for late fees but nope now he talking 2,000 and some dollars for the whole 24 months.How one minute $900 to 2,000 and something some not right.

Review about: Anytime Fitness Membership.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

she19881969

Are you sure this legit?Get a hold corp office this sounds like a scam.

That's how they get you they play on your fear.Don't pay the people anything until you know it's real

she19881969
Westminster, Maryland, United States #1355391

Are you sure they are legit.These calls sound like a scam.

Going up from 900 to 2000 sends up red flags for me. I would get in touch with corp office. Do not pay these people calling any money until you know they are real.

That's how scammed get you.They play on your fear.