Encino, California

I have spoken with 4 people now at this company trying to cancel my membership and they continue to take money out of my account, with out my consent! They told me that they need a 30 day written cancelation notice but no matter what I will be charged at least one more month.

This was not written in the contract and why did the first person I spoke with not tell me this. So now because they are shady I am loosing $140 that I need to pay other bills. The first person I spoke with told me that the account would be cancled and that my money would be refunded. Then what do you know they take more money from me and are going to take at least another month out.

Anytime fitness needs to be stopped and so does ABC finanical. This is not fair, they are ripping people off and getting away with it.

They are stealing money and being very shady about all this. Very Poor customer service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Anytime Fitness Membership.

Comments

#119741

Go to Bluemaumau and look up "Anytime Fitness or Snap Fitness" and read what is happening to the 24 hour clubs in regards to staffing, tanning and CPR/AED requirements. I guarantee it will put a smile on your face! :grin

They took MORE out of my account each month than the contract. They therefore broke the contract.

I told them i did not want to deal with them anymore and the same things happened to me. the 1st 3 months they did the right amount then 4th month on they took extra. i did not notice it for 7 months. WATCH YOUR ACCOUNTS !!

if this was not an isolated incident i cant wait to hear others. Then they can find out what a class action is.

Wow Mr. Active Athlete, I have to agree with "Written Notice?" with the fact that you even mentioned you needed written notice. CALLING is ORAL not WRITTEN.

Two, learn to spell and proper grammar.

Three, it's YOUR responsibility to read before you sign as with ANY contract.

They kept taking it because they didnt receive "WRITTEN" notice. You said it yourself and then stated that you kept calling and talking to different people. There isnt a business out there that cancels anything without WRITTEN notice.

I'm glad to here that you think I am fat... this simple matter is that I did try and take responsibility, I called and tried to cancel it 4 times.

And for your information I am an Active Athlete and just simply do not have time to use the membership or have the money for it at the current time.

I dont think a fatty... could run a mile and not die...Next time you comment be careful saying things about people you do not know.

Remember to get the names and employee numbers of the people you talk to, and keep a written log of what is said. Especailly in these bad economic times, if a company can take your money they will.

Quit crying and take responsibilty. You are acting like a victim of your circumstances instead of finding a way to overcome them. Here's an idea........Keep the membership and use it

Fatty