822 Country Square, Hebron, IN 46341, USA

I contracted a MRSA infection at Anytime Fitness in Hebron, Indiana. I worked at home at the time and normally did not go anywhere except this gym and the grocery store, so I'm sure I got it there.

This is not surprising, since the place was always dirty--dirty towels, dirty smelly bathrooms, dirty floors. I was there at different times of the day and not once did I see anyone there cleaning the place. The owner is hard to reach as well.

Leave message after voice message and you still don't hear from him. When you try to leave after your contract has been fulfilled you keep getting charged the monthly rate.

Product or Service Mentioned: Anytime Fitness Sanitary Conditions.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 08, 2017.

Comments

Not sure where you really went. It's always clean when we work out.

If you used the wipe down towel with the cleaning spray that's on every machine, you couldn't have caught anything.

We come at all different times and often see someone cleaning. It's a super gym.

Not sure where you are going. Not this club.

It's always clean. It may not be perfect, especially when stupid people from other clubs come in and make a mess. I come very regularly and often see them cleaning. It's one of the few clubs in the area that has cleaning towels and sprays on every machine and near every bench and weights.

If something isn't clean its probably because you didn't wipe it down after sweating all over it. The club is never packed and the equipment is in good condition. For a small town it has a ton of stuff. If you can't get a good workout here, you won't be able to work out anywhere.

I personally love the On Demand Studio.

I can take a class whenever I want. It's a super nice club.

If the place was always dirty, why did you keep going there?