Cambridge, Minnesota

Started a memebership with Anytime in December, well I had to stop going and got a note from my Orthopedic that recommended my stopping. I also told them my unemployment had run out and couldn't afford it anymore either...

I had all of this taken care of prior to the date of the monthly charge.. Today I had twice the amount taken from my checking account. I am so ticked off! I called them and told them they needed to fix this and reimburse my account..

and reminded them that the cancelation better have been done and monies returned to my account.. So we'll see if I get a phone call or not.

and if my account is reimbursed. Very pissed off right now.

Comments

Go to Bluemaumau and look up "Anytime Fitness or Snap Fitness" and read what is happening to the 24 hour clubs in regards to staffing, tanning and CPR/AED requirements. I guarantee it will put a smile on your face! :grin

#119065

Take them to the Better Business Bureau and give them your reason of complaint in that area and their business practice.

Twice they overcharged me for no reason and i have only been a member for 4 months!and there saying it was because i didnt have enough funds in my account! I went straight over there with bank statements showing there was more than enough money in there for there payment!

WATCH OUT FOR THESE PEOPLE, THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(