Murray Bridge, South Australia

i joined anytime fitness, payed all the fees for the sign up, FOB key and monthly fee.

I enjoyed the gym for 2 days then was charged my monthly fee again, when i spoke to a manager they told me that the billing is on the 1st of each month so because i signed up 2 days before the first i have to pay at the beginning of the month.

I was angry at the fact that they could have told me to come back in 2 days because it would happen but instead they took my money.

After complaining and explaining that i payed for a month and it should have started from the day i signed up the manager got very rude and basically called me a dumbarse (in non direct words) i was given a 1 week ban and told to read my contract before i step foot in the gym again.

I tryed to cancel in my grace period and was told that it would be processed, i was billed 1 month later and asked why and they said that it was my monthly fee, i told them i canceled in my grace period and they told me i didn't and if i want to cancel i would have t pay a cancellation fee, i told them were to go and now have a debt collector ringing me 3 times a week.

anytime can go to ***.

Product or Service Mentioned: Anytime Fitness Membership.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments