New York, New York

I worked out at a 24 hour Anytime Fitness and it was open 2-8.I tried to cancel because it wasnt ANYTIME it was 2-8.

I work for a living and cant make it there between those times. They told me sorry... But first they gave me 8 people numbers and noone could help me. They kept telling me to call someone else.

Thankfully I moved out to the country where there is no Anytime Fitness around and canceled.

But not after I had to pay a HUGE fee for canceling.I recommend that noone using Anytime Fitness.

Review about: Health Club.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Anytime Fitness?

Comments

christel vizecky

Another thing is that when your membership is up they still take money put of your account. They quit taking it out for thee month’s and then started to take it out again. I think there should be a class action lawsuit against them.

Scammed

you pay for 24 hour gym...an yes they have a key to scan but our local gym the system stays down alot...i paid for gym an tanning for a year an half the time i cant use it i think i should get half my money back...very dissapointed in anytime fitness...Nahunta Ga :(

Rob

There is no way that an Anytime Fitness was not open 24/7. Simply untrue. Every single one of 1500+ locations use the same automated door access system.

LOOK OVER....

SHOULDER when picking up weights. Do not expose to staff or ownership. They will take advantage.

PROTECT BACKSIDE...

Watch your backside as this is only the beginning of your adventure! Just a reminder, franchisees are trained directly by corporate so what you are experiencing is a reflection from the top. Chuck, you there?