Angus, Ontario
2.4

Advised of a 30 day cancelation policy after completing the contract.

Paperwork completed may 4 2016. Aprils payment covered me until May 27 2016. May 28 the took another full months payment taking me to June 27 2016. I owed until June 2 by the finance company records. That's an extra twenty five days.

Finance company says too bad take it up with anytime fitness angus ont.

Anytime fitness angus also says too bad.

I know others from that business have also been screwed over on cancelation.

I quit using the membership after the first month but completed my contract obligation. I joined to trying to build up upper body muscle loss from three years of lupron injections for stage three prostate cancer. I didn't have the strength or desire to continue. Max upper body lift is twenty pounds. Not Anytime fitness issue I feel that is mine and a contract is a contract so I continued to pay for ten month plus unused gym use.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Anytime fitness Pros: Fast email reply once i complained, Trainers are good, Being robbed.

Anytime fitness Cons: Poor customer services, There billing practices are unlawful at best, Uncaring, Missled, Impossible to cancel by email, Wrong person responded to complaint, Lack of understanding, Very poor business practices, No empathy, No resolution to problen.

• complaints poor service