5260 Northwest Blvd #4, Davenport, IA 52806, USA
2.1

I would like to inform you that I just experienced very poor customer service from your Davenport, IA location. It seems like I received a run-around over the phone, and I hope to reach out to you to get feedback.

I moved to Iowa in July 2016.

My job brought me to Iowa for 6 months, and my apartment building was supposed to build an Anytime Fitness on Brady Street. When I signed the contract with this location in Davenport, I informed them I did not intend to stay in Davenport over 6 months, and I was planning on switching over to the club attached to my apartment building. So, the Davenport Anytime Fitness gave me a 6-month contract that would be cancelled on October 30, 2015 as seen on the attached contract. I stopped receiving monthly e-mails in October 2015 from the club, and I called the club and was told my contract was no longer in the system and cancelled when I moved back to Chicago in December 2015.

I called the Davenport, IA location today to notify them that I had been charged for the months of January 2016-November 2016. This is $553.19 worth of fees that I cannot afford, just being a recent college graduate trying to pay off my loans. The location told me that there was nothing they could do and could not provide me with a corporate contact, so this is why I am reaching out to you via the e-mail I found on the internet.

I've always been taught that providing excellent customer/BOSS experiences is key to having a successful business. I feel I was not provided this experience and was ripped off.

Product or Service Mentioned: Anytime Fitness Customer Care.

Comments

Camdin

try https://www.gofundme.com/container-owner-action for a refund?