Boulder, Colorado

Anytime Fitness is the worst gym ever. The girl told me when i signed up that I could cancel for any reason. Come to find out, she lied to me and gave me inaccurate and misleading information.

Do not sign up for Anytime Fitness!!!. They have the WORST customer service. I left multiple voicemails for the Anytime Fitness near my house, and never once did they call me back.

I kept calling them to get information about how to sign up, and now I will keep calling them to cancel my membership. This is the worst gym you can ever sign up for.

The worst gym ever.

Product or Service Mentioned: Anytime Fitness Membership.

Comments

"When I tried to call the gym, she never returns my phone calls, then says I should have read the contract. NO!! Contracts are usually explained to you when you sign them, in case you have questions!!! I would like to get out of this, and I will call corporate again to get out of it!!!"

Are you serious???

You should always read any contract before you sign it, no matter what the person tells you verbally.

I agree also. I moved and took on a new job in a new city working for a University!

I called to cancel and the gym did not return my calls either. The contract does not say I signed up for another year. I closed my bank account also because of my relocation. I don't need there gym or services.

What kind of place tells you that you have to be more than 35 miles away from a gym location in order to cancel. I could careless if its in the 35 mile range where I currently reside at. I work at a University with a state of the art gym!

Anytime fitness is horrible and I will never mention them to anyone to sign up there ever! Worse service ever!!!!!

I totally agree. I signed up, and called on Monday to cancel.

I even closed my checking account to stop the charges from going through. Nothing was ever explained to me about going on for a year, and now I have to complete the contract or go through collections. When I tried to call the gym, she never returns my phone calls, then says I should have read the contract. NO!!

Yes, Anytime Fitness, Is a Complete RIP OFF; they refused to cancel my membership before the year contract. Yes, anytime Fitness has continued to charge on my credit card and refuses to credit any of the 7 past months.

I was told the contract would have to go to the year anniversary. But I was not informed that there would be a a month to month charge.

This place is very misleading and will not explain what is truly being signed. ANYTIME Fitness is a BIG LIE and FRAUD!!!!!!