Anytime Fitness - Review about Military Discount from Barstow, California
Went to Barstow California location to inquire about memberships and active military and family discounts and was told by the manager that they don't offer discounts however she would ask the owner about it. Upon asking her when she would get around to that so I can financially plan around it her response was " I'm not calling him right now just because you asked me" which was not what I had said. Her I professionalism at being able to handle herself was unspeakable and ended with her telling me that I was not allowed to pursue a membership at the facility because she didn't get along with me.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Military Discount
- Review category
- Fitness Centers
You May Also Like
- "I just bought the program T25 and Shakeology and I was super happy. Doing my exercises which help me a lot with my diabetes. The problem is that my second..."
- "Terrible, untrained employees. I was into the 3rd rep of my 3rd set of tricep pushdowns, when the pin released on the cable harness. The harness fell to the floor,..."
- "My Anytime Fitness contract ended months ago and I cancelled today. I still have to pay the next 30 days installment. Plus theyve been ripping me off since Ontario passed..."
- "I am extremely disappointed and furious to have been scammed by this company THE DEAL EMPIRE at the value of $66.80 for the purchase of Body Shaper panties and Slim..."
- "Moss and Company abuses little old lady's and disabled people. Moss and company sues little old lady for reviewing her experience on yelp. The harassment Moss and Company and James..."
- "1st time i used levis u.k. Return policy is a trick to keep your money atlest show it on the shop so customer can be aware instead written small at..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."