Anytime Fitness - Review about Military Discount from Barstow, California

293 of 802 Anytime Fitness reviews

Went to Barstow California location to inquire about memberships and active military and family discounts and was told by the manager that they don't offer discounts however she would ask the owner about it. Upon asking her when she would get around to that so I can financially plan around it her response was " I'm not calling him right now just because you asked me" which was not what I had said. Her I professionalism at being able to handle herself was unspeakable and ended with her telling me that I was not allowed to pursue a membership at the facility because she didn't get along with me.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
293 of 802 Anytime Fitness reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Jan 09 #1091861

It's pathetic when people try to scam retailers by playing the "But someone in my family is a veteran, that means everyone we know is entitled to discounts everywhere, forever" card.. They predictably become enraged when not coddled and showered with freebies. Typical deadbeats...

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Anytime Fitness. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Anytime Fitness.
Filing a new complaint about
×