Review about Anytime Fitness Cancellation Policy from San Angelo, Texas
This club in San Angelo it a money thief and don't care what happen at the gym I will be working out and they don't even care if you fall or pop you knee out or something I hate this gym they don't want to cancel my membership or freeze the account I really need to cancel my account I have no money to pay for the gym and I got hurt at this gym and no one care about me.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Anytime Fitness Cancellation Policy
- Review category
- Fitness Centers
You May Also Like
- "Went to Barstow California location to inquire about memberships and active military and family discounts and was told by the manager that they don't offer discounts however she would ask..."
- "Started ORANGE THEORY – WEST PALM BEACH in May-charged May 1. Cancelled May 17. Received a confirmation email on May 18 that I was cancelled but since..."
- "Life Time Fitness in Las Vegas (based in MN) has a NO CELL PHONE policy for the locker room, which they never enforced. I complained July 2014 cell phones..."
- "I paid 34.38 for Dutch Glow that was for the bottle of cleaner, shipping, insurance and processing charges. They included another bottle for 7.95 shipping plus processing charges and..."
- "I bought a malitesTeacup puppy online, i spend allmost 900.00 for a 300.00 puppy .i haven't received the puppy yet.i called them, i have texted them ,they won't answer..."
- "I was scammed by www.happy firstname.lastname@example.org for 900.00 for a 300.00 dollar maltese teacup puppy. I was suppose to receive her on a flight but she never arrived. I have..."
- "My amazing love had ordered (a week in advance- to ensure delivery) flowers to be delivered to me in celebration of our 1 year anniversary and they never showed, needless..."
- "Disappointing service by Dynamite CLothing I placed an online order for 2 dresses on Nov 28,2016 and selected "2 day delivery" by paying $20 extra. Items were shipped on Nov..."
- "Ava's Flowers charged me $60 for the most pathetic arrangement that wasn't even remotely close to what I ordered. I was so embarrassed. I sent it to a client contact..."