Tampa, Florida

I changed banks,they were not paid for 1 month. Instead of letting me know so I could make it right ,they reported me to all 3 credit agencies .

DO NOT JOIN THIS FILTHY DUMP............TERRIBLE PEOPLE TO DO BUSINESS WITH.I REFUSED TO CORRECT THE ISSUE , they wound not even talk about it. I was there every day .

they could have at least made me aware of the problem. THIS IS MORE OF A FITTNESS CENTER ...(NOT A GYM ) .DIRTY ...RUDE...OLD EQUIPTMENT..SAVE YOUR MONEY AND GO TO GET FIT ACROSS THE STREET....MUCH BIGGER AND MORE HONEST.

Comments

pure transpency - are you kdding? After reading the bad reviews you won't sign up for a membership when you are really looking for a gym with a month to month membership.

Which is it?

Original Reviewer:

When you don't pay a bill you get reported to the credit agencies, it's as simple as that. Your review escalated very quickly from an almost valid complaint (not really as it was your fault) to a temper tantrum that would make an spoiled 3 year old blush. You knew you changed banks, you knew which bank you had on file with Anytime Fitness (not Anytime Gym I might add, so YES it is more of a FITNESS center than a gym) and yet you choose not to inform them, so it is your fault that they didn't get paid,and your fault that they reported you, yet here you are blaming everyone except yourself.

Wow.

yea right.im sure thats just how it went down.

WOW..now that i read the bad reviews,i won,t signup here!I,m looking for a gym that is monthly-pay as you go..a membership means you still have to pay if your life changes on the outside..Nuff said?