1.9

I have had membership with anytime fitness for almost 2 years. During fall of 2016 I called to cancel my account because I was having busy schedule with work & all.

I have never visited their gym since June of 2016. when I called the guy who I was speaking to said he will instead of cancelling he would put my freeze my account, & give me 3 months free. Even though he gave me 3 free months I never visited their gym. In the month of October or November I called again & told them I would like to cancel it, the guy said he will, I asked him is there any papers I need to sign, he said no.

I thought it was all done, but last month I realized that he never did cancel my account, they charged me for December ,January & February, which I only realized in February. I called them again, The manager said he will look into it will let me know. I waited for 2 weeks, since I haven't received any update, I e mailed him again today & he finally called me back & said they have no proof of me calling them regarding the cancellation. They can only refund me the February's Credit, not the other 2 months.

Never go with these people, they like to rip off people. They are not responsible for their employees.

Have everything through e mail so you will have some proof. If you call & do things they will say they have no proof.

Product or Service Mentioned: Anytime Fitness Membership.

Comments