Lake Wales, Florida
1.2K views
1.3

At the time I joined Anytime fitness asked about Insurance discount through my ins. with United Rep said she didn't know if AF gave the discount with United Healthcare. Told her they do. Never got.

Took my adult daughter and her son a couple times and they sat in the lobby while I worked out. Had seen other kids in the gym with their parents so thought it was ok. The same rep came out and told me the lobby was for only new prospective clients. Embarrassed my pregnant daughter with her comments, so she went and sat outside in the cold till I changed. As I was leaving in walks another client to workout ....with their 4 year old daughter !! HMMMM!!

Once I signed up never got any help from the trainers. When I asked about how to properly use a piece of equipment ,gave me the spill about paying for personal trainer!! Worst gym experience I have had. Never would recommend to anyone else!! CANCELLED MEMBERSHIP FOR SURE!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Anytime Fitness Membership.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Anytime fitness Pros: Access to all facilities 24 7.

Anytime fitness Cons: Response from staff worker, Intentionally misleading contract handling by staff and business, Different treatment of clients, Only want money if you ask for help with equipment.

Comments