51 Shunpike Rd #51, Cromwell, CT 06416, USA

In January 2018 I signed up with the Cromwell CT Antitime Fitness and was signed up with a personal trainer. I told him I had a bad knee and he stated he would custom my workouts taking that into consideration.

after my 4th workout I went home and the next day my knee had swelled up. I informed the trainer and called my doctor for an appointment. When I finally got in to the doctor and told her what happen and told her this happened after my workout an she asked what my workout entailed and I told her I was using 2- 20lb kettle bells nd she stated, that was inappropriate and the next thing she wanted to know is when I could schedule a knee replacement. I was scheduled for June 27, 2018.

I notified Anytime Fitness, they refused to return any fees and stopped the monthly fees back in March. Upon reviewing my bank statement this morn I see that they have taken fees out in July, August and September.

I will be reporting thing to the Cromwell Police and the Corporate Office and the Better Business Bureau immediately today September 18, 2018.

Product or Service Mentioned: Anytime Fitness Membership.

• Anytime Fitness Cromwell Ct Steals