Kearney, Nebraska

The last month of april my key has not been working. I have had problems before of my key not working.

Sometimes it would work and sometimes it wouldn't. I get really pissed off when i waste my time and my gas to get to the fitness center to work out and can not get in because my key won't work!!!! Called manager, but did not return my call. *** poor management!!!!!!

I will never go back to Anytime fitness!!

I will make sure to let everyone i know what a terrible club this is!!!!

signed,

shut out from fitness!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Anytime Fitness Manager.

Comments

1. Written by cj, on 17-05-2010 04:56

i used to own an Anytime and they are a joke. the clubs are dumps, corporate is useless and so on.

GREAT CALL! Convenient only when staffed, key card software working and ownership/management actually cares about members.

24 Hour Clubs have issues with consistency, training, experience, staffing, cleanliness, policies, resigning, etc. IT'S ALL ABOUT MAKING $$$. The owners of 24 hour club franchises got sucked into it and are learning the hard way about how challenging the fitness industry can be. As soon as they realize they cannot break even and will be subsidizing the business and see no end in sight, the real fun begins!

Corporates are making BANK while franchisees are wiping out. Recession proof? RIGHT! Profitable?

RIGHT! Easy? RIGHT! They may be trying to survive with an impossible business model.

Hear that? It's the circling sound around the drain. Won't be long now for a lot of franchisees!

Go to Bluemaumau and look up "Anytime Fitness or Snap Fitness" and read what is happening to the 24 hour clubs in regards to staffing, tanning and CPR/AED requirements.

I guarantee it will put a smile on your face! :grin