475 Hancock St, Quincy, MA 02171, USA
1.2K views

Even after cancellation of personal training session as well as club membership. The club in quincy hancock st,Ma.

The manager christine mc donald. Agreed on the terms on nov 2016 that they would no further charge my credit card. The only amount i was supposed to pay was$ 59.97. Which i paid on the same day .

Now i see a charge on my credit card on 12/25/16. they are abusing my card information. I would like to remove my credit information from them.I went in person for cancelled. Christine delayed the paper work by week.

They are not service oriented. All they want is money. They keep your card information and just be careful with these guys. The 475 Hancock St Quincy, MA 02171 these guys are known for charging members even after cancellation.

When i asked the lady prior to joining the club about the bad reviews in YELP. She said no cancellation is pretty straight forward for month - month( only problems occur in 1 year contract) I wanted to be cautious and i took only month to month contract. Even after cancellation. I told them i will be travelling out of country for good.

Even after knowing all the information.

They still charged me money on the credit card. Now am really scared if they keep charging me for no reason, just because they want money.I would request the anytime fitness authority

Product or Service Mentioned: Anytime Fitness Membership.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Anytime fitness Cons: Cancellation policy, Personal trainers not keeping appointments.

• complaints poor service