1.8
Cleanliness

I spoke to Blue Cross Insurance about adding my son to the fitness plan which is $20 less than the monthly fee they charge at Anytime Fitness, and they said it was no problem.When I went in to the Mt.

Prospect, IL Location and spoke to James, he was very rude and wanted more money out of me somehow. Then he called me back and said we couldn't cancel my son's membership at the $45/mo. rate and switch it to the insurance rate of $25/mo. We have to continue paying the high rate.

They are not at all concerned about their customers and are a rip off.

There should be a law that you can cancel in a reasonable amount of time, not 3 days as stated in their ridiculous contract.Stay away is my advice!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $240. The author is overall dissatisfied with Anytime Fitness. The most disappointing about anytime fitness membership from Anytime Fitness was poor customer service, not being able to cancel and bad manager Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Anytime Fitness.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fitness Centers category for more informed decision or compare Anytime Fitness to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Anytime Fitness?

Comments