A individual used me as an emergency contact for their Anytime Fitness membership.Now I'm being harassed by TCB Collections daily for a past due account that isn't even mine.

I've explained repeatedly that I don't have any contact info for the person who opened the account but the calls continue. How unprofessional to use Emergency Contact information to collect a debt.

I don't know why I continue to be subjected to these harassing calls especially when they know I'm not the individual responsible for the debt.I will NEVER be a customer of Anytime Fitness and will be contacting the authorities.

Review about: Anytime Fitness Membership.

Had an Experience with Anytime Fitness?

Comments

Anytime Fitness - Charged a 30 day cancellation fee. Not under contract anymore. Anytime Fitness "My Anytime Fitness contract ended months ago and I cancelled today. I still have to pay the next 30 days installment. Plus theyve been ripping me off since Ontario passed..." Read more 24 HOUR FITNESS BENSONHURST CLUB IN BROOKLYN NY: ABHORRENT CONDITIONS 24 Hour Fitness "I have notified management several times as well as notifying the Corporate Office of the abhorrent conditions. The facility is poorly maintained and has since declined since its takeover..." Read more Anytime Fitness - Anytime fittness rosenberg  tx Anytime Fitness "an employee of anytime fittness placed an advertisment flier on my windshield. i called the number posted on the flier to address my concern over not being able to remove..." Read more Did not know I was paying Anytime Fitness to join a church!!! Anytime Fitness "The mgmt of the Anytime Fitness in Bedford, Raleigh, NC apparently does not know the difference between living their faith and imposing it. Having heard stories about the 2 managers..." Read more City Furniture - Warranty coverage is a joke don't pay it City Furniture "I just purchased the sofa from City Furniture not even 2 months ago the color is already coming off on the elbow I have paid for the extra coverage but..." Read more Screwed by Sling TV Sling Tv "Spent weeks deciding on what streaming service to use when I cut the cord. Finally decided on Sling, paid my $80 for two months of service. Unfortunately, some of my..." Read more Ayala Land - Bad workmenship Ayala Land "I bought a condo tower 1Avida Makati west 6 yrs ago has leaks for all years every they try to fix . they have not found the problem. I was..." Read more SOMETHING FLOATING IN MY DIET PEACH SNAPPLE Snapple "THERE IS SOMETHING FLOATING IN MY DIET PEACH SNAPPLE. I OPENED IT YESTERDAY, SEALED IT BACK AND TODAY SOMETHING IS FLOATING! ITS GROSS.. HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN, I AM GLAD..." Read more