I have been a member at Newark, DE for less than one year. They lied about repairing equipment when I joined. So since joining, this is what I have observed and had to put up with:
1) Older commercial Nautilus equipment not being repaired; constant malfunctions with control boards, cable TV signal, and missing remotes.
2) Bent pins on non-cardio equipment not being repaired or replaced.
3) Cursory cleaning of floors in workout areas; no cleaning or bleaching of bathroom floors which are textured ceramic tile with lots of dirt filled random crevices.
4) Missing stainless grab bars in both shower stalls.
5) Burned out ceiling light bulbs in baths & workout areas not being replaced.
6) Ceiling ventilation return duct grill covered with dust, dirt, & fibers.
I complained to the headquarters and they repeatedly treated me like I was the problem. No satisfaction at all. They just don't give a ***.
If you are interested, here are the contacts in administration and their direct numbers:
Jennifer Yiangou: 651-438-5000
Andrea Yeager: 651-438-5106
Needless to say, another fitness center might be appropriate.
Product or Service Mentioned: Anytime Fitness Facility.