2.8
Additional Fees
Cleanliness
Equipment Quality

I signed a membership in March of 2016 in Chelmsford, Ontario and was informed that blinds or tint would be installed in the windows as all tread mills and ellipticals are directly in the sunlight.It is now nearing the end of May of 2016 and this has not happened.

I and many others have complained at the office and still no result. I cannot even complete 15 minutes on the tread mill as the temperature is crazy and I feel light headed. This is a danger to the clientele as well as a rip off because we cannot complete a full workout.

I have been advised that calls have been made to head office, however; I cannot find a number to contact someone to make a complaint.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Anytime Fitness. The most disappointing about a product or service from Anytime Fitness was did not provide healthy environment by providing shades , but reviewer liked people at the gym. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Anytime Fitness.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fitness Centers category for more informed decision or compare Anytime Fitness to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Anytime Fitness?

Comments