1851 Marsh Rd, Plz III, Wilmington, DE 19810, USA
Resolved

Update by user Jun 07

Resolved. Employee that did paperwork on Ipad is no longer there

Original review posted by user Jun 06

This is my very 1st experience with a gym.I wanted to try one month & I made this very clear.

Now I know why office lady said she has his(trainer/manager) back, they lied & tried to do a whole year. I emailed gym 1st & they never responed. When I cll it goes to voicemail in both the office & persaonal phone. I went to corporate.

One phone call by corporate the status of membership was canceled. Now a month later Im billed again & now corporate just said my membership is "inactive". When I say Im only interested in one month I mean it.

Dishonesty is bringing you down.You know screwing people is bad for business.

Review about: One Month Membership With One Training Session A Week.

I didn't like: Dishonest business practices by management, Unethical.

Equipment Quality
Additional Fees
Cleanliness
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Anytime Fitness Membership
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Misrepresented the one month sign up. / $373
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Anytime Fitness?

Comments

Natasha
Austin, Texas, United States #1337868

Can you please send me ornpost the number to corporate? PLEASE!!