Additional Fees
Cleanliness
Equipment Quality

Update by user Jun 07

Resolved. Employee that did paperwork on Ipad is no longer there

Original review posted by user Jun 06

This is my very 1st experience with a gym.I wanted to try one month & I made this very clear.

Now I know why office lady said she has his(trainer/manager) back, they lied & tried to do a whole year. I emailed gym 1st & they never responed. When I cll it goes to voicemail in both the office & persaonal phone. I went to corporate.

One phone call by corporate the status of membership was canceled. Now a month later Im billed again & now corporate just said my membership is "inactive". When I say Im only interested in one month I mean it.

Dishonesty is bringing you down.You know screwing people is bad for business.

Review about: Anytime Fitness Membership.

Reason of review: Misrepresented the one month sign up. .

I didn't like: Dishonest business practices by management, Unethical.

Had an Experience with Anytime Fitness?

Comments

Austin, Texas, United States #1337868

Can you please send me ornpost the number to corporate? PLEASE!!

Anytime Fitness - Charged a 30 day cancellation fee. Not under contract anymore. Anytime Fitness "My Anytime Fitness contract ended months ago and I cancelled today. I still have to pay the next 30 days installment. Plus theyve been ripping me off since Ontario passed..." Read more Anytime Fitness - Facility Review from Barstow, California Anytime Fitness "Went to Barstow California location to inquire about memberships and active military and family discounts and was told by the manager that they don't offer discounts however she would ask..." Read more Anytime Fitness - Banned after submitting a negative review about unathorized baby in the gym Anytime Fitness "I posted the following review on Yelp - http://www.yelp.com/biz/anytime-fitness-alpharetta?hrid=2_4K_qenr1WTPQqRwcUk6A and was subsequently banned from their facility. Prior to leaving this review, I addressed my issue with CarolAnn Fitzpatrick (co-owner) over 2 months..." Read more Anytime Fitness - Customer Care Review from Concord, Tennessee Anytime Fitness "Here I set in front of a ATF in Sevierville TN. I called the phone # on the door becaise the door is locked. A giy answers the phone and..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Snapfish - Trauma re printing of photo book Snapfish "oh, God . It was an art project involving 12 portraits of people. I had worked with them for a year. The book , I had spent quite a long..." Read more