I'm a walk in client for Eton Tower branch, Makati, Philippines.The sales representative was kindly enough to assist me by touring the gym with a friendly smile and adding humor for a friendly conversation.

Not knowing it's part of his strategy to mislead me as soon as we got to the stage of handing out documents or contract. I simply ask him if i can train in other branches since AF has many branches nationwide here in the Philippines. A simple answer of YES was given, however, I ask if I can pay my monthly dues to any nearby branches for my convenient due to the scope of my work that requires deployment since I work for the PHILIPPINE National government and given an answer "NO PROBLEM SIR". Lacking knowledge of corporate contract legalities, I was simply ask to sign a contract with an exciting smile of handover not knowing I have fell into his sales tactics in closing an account.

I paid 3 months in advance and was enjoying the facilities long enough when the required due date of my monthly dues have arrived. I got a text saying that I have an outstanding balance which I am aware that i need to pay on the given month but I was told that I have to pay on my mother branch which I said I'm way far from my main branch since I was deployed to other areas. I was not allowed to pay in other branches which I was mislead during my 1st walk in conversation with the sales representative that triggered me to pay the penalty fee of being late. Now I have to travel long driving hours just to pay cash in my main branch since I only pay cash & not owning any debit card nor credit cards.

I was made to believe that I can pay any branches like any other gym policies. It's so inconvenient now. And they will charge you big time if you cancel your account... Got fooled by a sales rep hustler.

Good job Anytime fitness.Anytime fool!

Review about: Membership.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Anytime Fitness Membership
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Anytime Fitness?

Comments

Mr

Mail them a payment via Check, draft, cash?