Ilkeston, England
2.0

Just what do you have to do?? I took out a membership for 12 months, at the Ilkeston (Derbyshire gym). My circumstances changed and for personal reasons I could no longer attend. I honoured my contractual obligations and paid my full 12 months membership. I advised the gym about 4 months BEFORE the expiry of my membership that I intended to leave and that I did NOT want to renew.

I was assured by a member of staff that she would update my records accordingly and that she would terminate my membership upon expiry date. Yes in spite of this I still keep being pestered and harassed via text message advising me that my account is in arrears, even upon and after the lapse of my membership period.

I spoke to numerous members of staff over the phone who assured me they were going to update my membership, however months now after the expiry of my membership I am still being harassed as as they claim my account is in arrears!

Made it VERY CLEAR to the supposedly gym MANAGER that I do NOT intend to pay another penny. I am now being requested to go to the gym in person to sign my termination form!!

Grow up guys, get serious, get professional! I had NEVER been advised about ANY termination forms previously!

Warning be careful before taking up such a membership, they can truly be pests!

Product or Service Mentioned: Anytime Fitness Membership.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Anytime fitness Pros: Good equipment.

Comments