84 Pier St, Altona VIC 3018, Australia

To whom it may concern,

I have supplied this gym ( anytime fitness Altona) two letters one from my chiropractor (not good enough) and one from my midwife (apparently not a medical professional) and yet still they are asking for more evidence as to why I cannot continue after pregnancy with my membership. I don’t think it’s anyone’s business as to why and I shouldn’t have to go into detail as to what my medical conditions are. Chiropractors do 5 years of school as do midwives, and yet Ben tells me they are not medical professionals. And asks for more “proof”.

Does he know what it’s like to be pregnant, does he understand what it’s like to go through post natal depression and sleepless nights during and after pregnancy? . Does he know what it’s like to struggle standing for more than ten minutes and yet I have to travel 25 minutes to my doctor via public transport just to get another letter stating I won’t be capable or completing my membership now or post natal?

This guy has no idea , and yet he’s putting me under even more stress now then what I already am under, to go get another piece of paper signed by another doctor. Altona anytime fitness is a joke and the customer service is the worst. I am SO disappointed , in this franchise and especially Ben the manager at anytime . I suggest you get this sorted ASAP. As I am furious and shouldn’t have to be put in this situation and feel this way either. Is he desperate for members that he just won’t let me go live my own healthy lifestyle the way I need to, so I can carry this child to full term and look after it afterwards?

I expect this resolved appropriately within 24-48 hours.

Product or Service Mentioned: Anytime Fitness Membership.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments