1.8

It happened at Anytime Fitness on Grand Avenue in Saint Paul, MN.

I had talked to three managers in total, starting back in December to have my membership canceled. I'm still being withdrawn money to this day.

When I first registered, I was with a friend and the manager found the way to mix our card numbers up. Then I e-mailed her asking to rectify it. I didn't get any reply so I went to the club and she told me it was rectified and that I was good to go. I went back in Jannuary to give my pass back just to hear that my membership was not cancelled.

The second manager canceled it in front of me, at least that is what I thought, qnd told me I was good to go. Money was withdrawn from my bank account in Jannuary and February. Therefore I sent an e-mail to the club again, because I want written proof now so I will not call. Third manager.

She sent me a document testifying that my membership is canceled. She then told me that I was paying for someone else because the mistake made back when I registered had never been taken care of. I gave her the four last number of my card, only to discover that I was withdrawn money this month again, even though my membership is canceled. They also don't want to refund me because I have no proof.

The owner tried to contact me, I left a voicemail on the 03/16/1018 for him to call me back, he never did. No need to say I'm running out of patience.

Product or Service Mentioned: Anytime Fitness Membership.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments