60 Washington Ave, Pleasantville, NY 10570, USA

My situation was a quadfecta: 1-Divorce was finalized.! 2-Finding an apt (from Ossining to Brewster approx 25miles north).!

3-Recent diagnoses of Colitis.!! 4-Having NO Health Benefits.! (medication costs $588) For the first time after 30yrs of marriage, Im on my own ... I pleaded w/the Pleasantville location (Anthony & Christina) for some kind consideration for my plight.

Their kind consideration consisted of telling me of my contract conditions: going to other locations, a 3 month freeze ("so I can figure out my next step"), buyout either with a credit card 60% or cash or check 50%. Thanks on ALL accounts.!!! Gosh you guys are swell.!

I have NO money.!! Happy NO WAY.....!!!!

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: No charge.

Comments

Still pissed but it's over....My friend paid off the ridiculous fee to close my dealings w/these people. Then on top of it, couldn't get a formal receipt cause the girl couldn't get into there *** system, so I was given a hand written receipt.

I'm so glad to not have anymore dealings w/them but sad my friend had to pay to get them off my back. Still really mad.....!!!