2.8

I was happily working away from home and it was convenient to go to the local Anytime Fitness once work had finished as all the ones at home would be closed. The staff member went through my contract with me helping me with any concerns I had, specifically cancelling my membership in case work stopped, after a lengthy conversation I decided to join with the guarentee I could cancel if work ended...

Well worst case story happened and I lost my job, since then I have been harassed by Anytime Fitness saying I can’t cancel asi ts in their contract, despite their sales person reassuring me it was ok, despite being miss sold this contract they continue to push for money which I adamant I will not pay, I followed all cancellation procedures and have been lied to at every hurdle, i have missed work in my new job due to the stress and anxiety caused, I can’t travel there as it’s Simply too far a journey over one of the uks most dangerous roads. Latest email is now saying I can cancel provided I pay £££ I’m back arrears which if that is the case, why did they not do this over 6 months ago?

Product or Service Mentioned: Anytime Fitness Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments