I was a member of anytime fitness huronatrio location. In April 2017one day I went to workout and could see gym is closed.

They didn't inform me through mail or phone call. The other locations are far for me thatwhy I don't wanna go other locations. So I canaxelled my membership. I joined in January 2017 by paying joining fee and all now I lost all money I could only go there three months.

When I joined they said they gonna refund half of money for the key when I give back the keys. There phone number not working door is closed. Now they just vanished. I called other locations and they don't have any idea.

Now I have a *** key and I paid money for that they didn't refunded the money and I don't know where I should give the money. Never seen such a bad unprofessional service in my whole life. I don't know which *** is running this business only stealing our money and suddenly closing gyms nd vanishing. Never encourage anybody to go anytime fitness such a worst place.

I lost lot of money that's all I got by joining this place. Horrible service

Product or Service Mentioned: Anytime Fitness Customer Care.

Comments