Twin Falls, Idaho
1.8

As many on here have already commented on, the cancellation policy is ridiculous! After being a faithful member for years, I went in to my local gym (where I signed up) and found out that I could not cancel it there. I had to call an 800 number and of course sat on hold for the good portion of an hour.

After finally reaching someone, I was informed that even though my next payment (member dues) wasn't due for two more weeks, I'd be forced to pay that payment, because 30 days notice is required. So basically they are gouging me for an extra month of service whether I wanted it or not. I'm sorry, but this is called poor customer service. Simply because they are greedy. Think about it, they do this to 100 people and they get an extra $3000 for people who are not even using their facility any longer.

They should at least take that money and invest in a larger gym. The one here in Twin Falls is so tiny that at peak hours it is nearly impossible to get a full work out in.

Not only will I never consider this gym in the future, I will warn everyone I know about their lacking facilities and poor customer service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Anytime Fitness Facility.

Anytime fitness Cons: Not being able to cancel, Facility too small, Poor customer service.

Comments