BEWARE THIS COMPANY!! I bought a membership for my son, and because he did not have a card, I put it on mine.

We were in Hot Springs for a few weeks and he wanted to get started there. We were told that the membership was transferable and usable at any location. We were lied to. They would not let us use the membership in our hometown, Bastrop, TX.

They said that the Hot Springs location would have to release it and we could never get hold of anyone there. My son died a month later.

I have talked to the people at the HS location several times, and they are forcing me to keep paying even though they KNOW he only used the facility twice and I have never used it. Please learn from my mistake and do not have anything to do with this shyster company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Anytime Fitness Membership.

Reason of review: The local (Hot Springs) AR place that signed us up lied to us, and refuses to cancel membership I bought for my son even though he died..

Anytime fitness Cons: Unable to cancel membership.

Comments