Phenix City, Alabama

My husband and I had our contract end and we called to say we would not like to continue past our contract. We were told to come in and fill out a cancellation form (ummm...if my contract is over, it should just be over unless I reinstate it).

We went in to fill out the form and waited over 15 minutes for someone to help us with customers asking if we needed help, yet NO ONE on staff was available and the trainer stayed on the phone the whole time and never once acknowledged us. When we returned to try again, we were told by the lady that we would be charged the following month because the cancellation form was just a 30-day notice. We were livid. And my husband told her we weren't paying.

The lady tried to contact the owner/manager and he never returned her call. When my husband called the following day and spoke with the owner/manager he was told we would still be charged "because they are not in the business of giving away money." THAT'S NOT AF's MONEY!

Now not only have we been charged the full amount a month after signing that *** form, but now AF has taken more money out of our account. Phenix City, AL Anytime Fitness is awful, and I will never recommend this company to anyone I know who is looking for a gym membership.

Product or Service Mentioned: Anytime Fitness Membership.

Anytime fitness Cons: Not helpful, This place is the worst place i have ever done business, Lack of assistance.

Comments

I agree. The location in PC is awful and they made a mess of my account.

Don't join with anytime fitness in Phenix City.

They charge a yearly fee of $25 and my new gym (in another state) doesn't do that. I wish I did my research first before joining, at least that location.