91 Auburn St, Portland, ME 04103, USA
1.5
Poster decreased review rating.

I just sent this message to the corporate office.DO NOT TRUST ANYTIME FITNESS IN PORTLAND/SOUTH PORTLAND, ME. THEN AGAIN THE WHOLEED AREA JUST PLAIN SUCKS!! BIGOTRY / REDNECK CENTRAL - AH HA HA HA HA!! I'M A LIBERAL AND I'M OUT OF HERE!!

HERE GOES!:

SUCH NEGATIVE AND DISRESPECTFUL STAFF. . .

I AM A POSITIVE PERSON. . .

AND WHEN I NOTICED SOMETHING GOING ON THAT HAD TO DO WITH ME DIRECTLY, OR WAS JUST SOME NONSENSE THAT WAS GOING ON LIKE INCREDIBLY HATEFUL TALK, I WOULD REPORT IT RESPONSIBLY.

THEY DID NOT CARE, THEY DID NOT RESPECT ME, THEY ACTED LIKE IT SOMETIMES BUT I SUSPECTED THEY WERE TALKING BEHIND MY BACK, AND IN THE END IT PROVED TRUE WHEN THEY LIED ABOUT ME TO CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP. SAYING THAT I WAS MAKING UP THE ISSUE I JUST REPORTED ABOUT A COUPLE GOING INTO A BATHROOM TOGETHER - I WAS THE ONLY OTHER PERSON THERE. I WASN'T LYING AND THEY COULD SEE IT ON TAPE. I DID NOT FILE A COMPLAINT FOR ABOUT THREE MONTHS WHEN THIS HAPPENED AND CONTINUED TO BE A MEMBER THOUGH I DID FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THE STAFF THERE; THE STAFF WASN'T THERE WHEN I WAS GOING IN THE EVENING SO I DISREGARDED THEM. WHICH ON THEIR PART MADE IT UNETHICAL FOR ME TO HAVE TO DO, IN ORDER TO MAKE IT A FUNCTIONAL MEMBERSHIP, BUT I AM ON MY WAY OUT OF PORTLAND, SO I DIDN'T WANT TO FOCUS ON WHERE ELSE TO GO FOR A GYM, ETC. THEY ARE COMPLETE {{redacted}} AT EVERY LOCATION IN THE GREATER PORTLAND AREA, STARTING WITH RACHEL, I DID NOT LIKE HER FROM THE FIRST DAY AT WESTGATE, THEN ROB, THEN A GUY AT SOUTH PORTLAND WHO WAS THE DIRECTOR, THEN BEN WHO BOTH ACCUSED ME OF LYING AND DID NOTHING ABOUT A COUPLE WHO WAS LITERALLY FOLLOWING ME AROUND THE GYM IN A STALKISH WAY TRYING TO START SOMETHING WITH ME, AND - I PUT AND END TO IT. BEN HOWEVER DID NOTHING AND DIDN'T EVEN BELIEVE ME OR LOOK AT THE TAPES, HE JUST SAID HE, "COULDN'T HELP ME" AND I BEGAN LOOKING AT OTHER GYMS. THERE AREN'T MANY OTHERS TO CHOOSE FROM IN THIS AREA, SO I BEGAN COMING IN AFTER HOURS, THEN THE LAST INCIDENT OCCURED AND THEY ACCUSED ME OF LYING. YOUR CO. MAY HAVE TO GO TO COURT W/ ME REGARDLESS BECAUSE OF THEIR BEHAVIOR, OR I MAY TAKE ALEX LAVALLEE SPECIFICALLY TO COURT FOR HAVING SUCH BAD EMPLOYEES, BUT I MAY RATHER JUST DEAL WITH CORPORATE. FOR I KNOW THEY WILL LIE REPEATEDLY TO TRY AND GET OUT OF IT. I WON'T LET IT GO UNHEARD. SOCIAL MEDIA AND COURT ARE TWO GOOD OPTIONS FOR ME. COMPLETE {{redacted}} RESTAFF THESE LOCATIONS WHILE YOU CAN OR HAVE AN ENTIRELY BAD NAME THROUGH THEM. THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CONTACT ME. THEY DO OWE ME $80, AND NEED TO STOP CHARGING ME IMMEDIATELY. THEY HAVE CHARGED ME TWICE SINCE WRONGFULLY CANCELLING Y MEMBERSHIP THOUGH I AM GLAD TO BE RID OF THEM, I WAS LOOKING AND GLADLY FOUND A DIFFERENT GYM.

GET ME BACK MY *** MONEY {{redacted}} THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!!

YEAH AND TODAY I CALLED ABC FINANCIAL, THEY CALLED ROB, THE DISTRICT MANAGER WHO IS ALSO A BIGOT LIKE BEN; THEY ALL ARE, AND ROB SAID I "CAME IN 3 WEEKS AGO" - I DIDN'T, MY MEMBERSHIP WAS CANCELLED ON 09/28 WHEN THEY CANCELLED IT AND CHARGED ME THE SAME DAY, THEN CONTINUED TO CHARGE ME INTO THIS MONTH - ROB SAID - OR ACTUALLY FABRICATED -THAT I CAME IN 3 WEEKS AGO AND HE "EXPLAINED THEIR 30 DAY CANCELLATION POLICY" WHICH DOES NOT APPLY IN THIS SITUATION ACTUALLY BECAUSE THEY CANCELLED IT, NOT ME. THEN CONTINUED TO CHARGE ME.

GET ME BACK MY *** MONEY @SSHOLES AND MAKE SURE THESE BIGOT *** B@STARDS DO NOT CHARGE ME A-{{redacted}}-GAIN!!!! GET IT THE *** STRAIGHT!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Anytime Fitness Month To Month Membership.

Reason of review: DO NOT TRUST THEM! .

Anytime fitness Cons: Bigots, Dishonesty.

Comments