1400 Prairie St, Prairie Du Sac, WI 53578, USA

Trying to have some unwelcome comradery, Sauk Prairie, WI location would-be Asst Mngr, but in fact poorly trained staff, Hunter Saloff communicated unclearly with me back in early November 2017 with regards to no further payments.

After I moved 30 miles away however, $330 continued to be charged from my credit card without alerts/billing for close to unused membership, above $1,000 paid for 20 training sessions never taken, a total of $1,330 loss after the $250+/month I paid according to contract for 12 months.

I was hoping for an acknowledgment of miscommunication and would have been satisfied with the reimbursement of at least the six months of unused membership and facility fee (about $330). But no, nothing! Only a pitiful "sorry" and apparently no one able to take some responsibility or empowered to give a $3,000+ customer some justifiably fair $300 final satisfaction as he leaves. Sad!

An otherwise 4 stars rating plummets to a 1 because of that. Too bad.

I can see on various reviews sites that I am far from being the only one one this kind of problem with Anytime Fitness. Small business mentality, lack of empowerment to give at least some satisfaction to an otherwise satisfied customer.

Because of this, currently, I'm intending to continue doing everything I can to bring this out to anyone I know who would consider membership at Anytime Fitness and thus deter them from choosing this company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Anytime Fitness Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

You should take this to the better business bureau. They take this stuff really seriously.

You should have noticed sooner.